My Blog

I created a blog to keep tabs with my fellow Americans and share the study abroad experience with all those who are interested. Mostly composed with pictures, this blog will also include travel entities and general statues about my trip.

Anglo-French historian Joesph Hilaire Belloc once said "We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment"

Contact till May includes:

mashek.alyssa@gmail.com

skype e-mail: mashek.alyssa@outlook.com

And Download the Viber App

Yassas!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Ski Trip to Kalavryta, Greece.

The ride to Kalavryta.
 John Boy's (in Greek John is pronounced Yawn-ees) first snowboarding trip!! Full of confidence and sass we taught him about "shredding the gnar" and he answers the million dollar question.
 The bus ride took about 3 hours of backroad scenery. Starting at the Aegean Sea and ending above the clouds.
 Bus ride closing in on the ski resort.
 My attempt at a panorama. The picture barely depicts the openness of the sky and the mountains above the cloud line. An impeccable view of the Greek mountains.

 My snowboard bud

Bummer City Population: Aly. Unfortunately I had to sit out for some time at the beginning from a wrist injury but on the flip side I was able to get back out there after a quick wrap job by the kind workers at the resort. (uncensored)
 Medusa board ~~:-)
 My favorite picture of the slopes that day. The clouds behind the mountains were indescribable.
Group picture (missing Reese and Kyle) of the gnar shredders from the international group.

No comments:

Post a Comment